November 2015 – Harvest CFO has completed several recent successful placements of financial leaders (CFOs, VPs of Finance and Controllers) for Private Equity (PE) owned companies. These placements have been for permanent and interim roles. For each of these companies, the CFO/financial leadership role is a critical tactical and strategic executive position working collaboratively with the company’s CEO/president, management team, PE firm and board to execute on the strategic plan.
The Harvest CFO candidate criteria of ‘Spot on’ and ‘Spot less’ works extremely well to meet the high demands that the CFO/financial leadership role has in a PE portfolio environment. Don Hillier, CEO of Harvest CFO states “for each engagement, Harvest CFO deploys an exhaustive sourcing process that ‘turns over every stone’ to target qualified individuals to create the best prospect pool. Through our rigorous prospect due diligence process we then identify the best candidates from this pool. For PE portfolio companies, we have as a baseline requirement that all candidates must have prior successful PE portfolio company or similar experience to be considered. The individuals we place are highly skilled financial leaders that also bring solid ‘hands-on’ expertise working closely with operations and sales; have strong processes and systems skills and experience including with ERP; are highly skilled relationship builders both across the company as well as with key third parties including with the company’s bankers, customers, vendors, accounting and legal firms, etc.; and are true business partners with their company’s CEOs.
Recent Harvest CFO PE portfolio company permanent placements include:
- CFO for a niche business services company in NE Ohio
- VP of Finance for a plastics reprocessing company in SW Indiana
- CFO for a healthy snacks consumer product company in Northern California
- CFO for cleaning supplies manufacturing/distribution company in Southern Ohio
- CFO for heavy industrial equipment manufacturing company in NE Ohio
- CFO for industrial equipment manufacturing company in SE Wisconsin
- CFO for home décor consumer product distribution company in Northern California
- Controller for a fiberglass manufacturing company in Central Pennsylvania
Recent Harvest CFO PE portfolio company interim placements include:
- CFO for heavy industrial equipment manufacturing company in SE Wisconsin
- CFO for high precision manufacturing company in SW Massachusetts
- CFO for commodity equipment manufacturing company in SW Kentucky
- CFO for building products manufacturing company in Eastern Maine
Harvest CFO, with headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio, is a premier provider of highly skilled CFOs, VPs of Finance and Controllers to growth and middle market companies across the U.S. Harvest CFO provides executive search for permanent placement as well as contracted financial leaders for interim roles.
Please visit our website at www.harvestcfo.com to learn more about how Harvest CFO delivers the right financial leaders to growth and middle market companies across the U.S.
For more about Harvest CFO, contact Don Hillier, CEO at 216-650-3871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.