Harvest CFO continues to build its relationships with private equity (PE) firms that utilize our executive recruiting services for their critically important CFO role needs within their portfolio companies. Through our well defined business process and the work of our ‘subject matter experts’, we consistently deliver CFOs who are highly skilled accounting and finance professionals who are also highly skilled and experienced working as value-add operationally focused business partners; have provided leadership as to systems and process improvements and implementations; have deep M&A experience; are great relationship builders; and are proven successful business partners with their executive teams and PE firms. As a baseline requirement, our candidates must have prior successful PE portfolio company experience or similar to be considered for our roles.
Harvest CFO has recently completed several PE portfolio company placements including:
- CFO for PE-backed $150MM revenue oilfield services company, Houston, TX
- CFO for PE-backed $110MM revenue dental supply distributor, Chicago, IL
- CFO for PE-backed $30MM revenue dermatology services organization, Tampa, FL
- CFO for PE-backed $80MM revenue consumer credit services company, San Diego, CA
- VP of Finance for PE-backed $60MM revenue global brand services company, FT Lauderdale, FL
- VP of Finance for PE-backed $65MM revenue financial technology (Fintech) company, San Jose, CA
“The Harvest CFO recruiting process is not transactional. Instead we emphasize relationship building through a partnering approach that delivers high value to our clients. Our searches are led by our Directors who are ‘subject matter experts’ with deep career experience as CFOs in PE portfolio, multinational and middle market companies and therefore fully appreciate the importance of and the skillset needed for success in the CFO role. Our non-traditional economic model creates real partnership with our PE firm clients, their portfolio company executive teams and our candidates. With our sole focus of PE portfolio CFOs, we have created a highly efficient search process that combines speed of delivery and highest value results”.Don Hillier, CEO
Harvest CFO provides executive search for permanent placement as well as contracted financial leaders for interim roles. For more about Harvest CFO, contact Don Hillier, CEO at 216-609-3033 or email email@example.com.