April 2017 – Harvest CFO, a recognized premier executive recruiting firm with a sole focus of delivering the absolute best talent for the critically important financial leadership role (CFO, VP of Finance) for Private Equity portfolio and middle market companies, has recently completed several PE portfolio company placements. Harvest CFO works with several leading PE firms to deliver the right financial leaders for their portfolio companies located throughout the U.S. Recent PE portfolio placements include:
- CFO for NYC area value add distributor of specialty appliances
- CFO for Morgantown, WV area gas and oil production environmental services company
- CFO for Columbus, OH area technology consulting and services company
- VP of Finance for Jacksonville, FL area building mechanical systems platform division
- CFO for Toledo, OH area piping manufacturing company
- CFO for Northeast, OH area window manufacturing company
- CFO for Eastern NJ education technology company
- CFO for Western Washington state chemical manufacturing company
- CFO for Southern NY commercial services company Continue reading “Harvest CFO Completes Several Recent PE Portfolio Company Placements”
May 2015 – Harvest CFO placed William (Bill) Thornton as the new CFO for Interlake Steamship Company in Cleveland, OH to replace the Company’s retiring, long-standing CFO. Interlake Steamship is a recognized industry leader in shipping industrial commodities such as iron ore, coal, stone, etc. and is the only fleet on the Great Lakes to have achieved both ISO 9002 and ISM certifications. For more than 100 years, this company has been a leading company in Cleveland and has achieved success through its dedication to the requirements of its customers and innovating to better utilize a modern, efficient fleet to satisfy customer needs. The company’s position as an industry leader in the Great Lakes vessel community is based on its corporate vitality, teamwork and integrity.
March 2015 – Harvest CFO placed Brendan Rose as the CFO for Environmental Management Specialists, Inc. (EMS) in Cleveland, OH. EMS is a professional environmental contractor specializing in emergency spill response, oilfield services, environmental cleanup and site remediation, waste transportation, industrial services and tank management. The company has a wide variety of customers in diverse industries including environmental consultants, energy companies, industrial facilities, commercial property owners/developers, general contractors, public entities, transportation companies and other environmental service companies.
Continue reading “Harvest CFO places CFO for Environmental Management Specialists, Inc”